Knitcraft, makers of the St. Croix Collections luxury menswear line is home to a dedicated and hardworking group of employees. Our manufacturing process requires the skills of many different types of contributors: knitwear fashion designers, knitting programmers and technicians, knitting machine operators, and fabric finishers with skills in the areas of sewing, hand linking, cutting, hand finishing and inspecting. In addition, we employ talented people for general warehouse management, administrative support, shipping, purchasing, planning, sales support and accounting.
Currently we have open positions for:
- Part-Time Assistant Store Manager – Men’s Fashion
Are you passionate about men’s fashion and experienced in retail and customer service? St. Croix has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Assistant Store Manager to join our team and contribute to our new store opening soon in La Crosse, Wisconsin. If you have a keen eye for style, excellent communication skills, and a knack for providing top-notch customer service, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Assist the Store Manager in day-to-day operations, including opening and closing procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting shoppers, answering inquiries, and offering fashion advice.
- Maintain a well-organized and visually appealing store environment consistent with our brand guidelines.
- Help manage inventory, stock levels, and replenishment to ensure products are readily available for customers.
- Conduct daily reporting with point-of-sale technology
- Collaborate to achieve sales targets and contribute to the store’s growth.
Base wage based on experience. Percentage of sales monthly based on store performance.
If you’re ready to showcase your fashion expertise, deliver outstanding customer service, and take on a rewarding part-time role as an Assistant Store Manager in our store, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume no later than August 10, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.