What makes St. Croix socks so special? Our socks are made for you! Each pair is handcrafted in Italy and feature a hand-looped toe. This technique makes for a smooth toe, fitting flat over the foot. It's the most comfortable sock you'll ever wear without the bulk. Not only is our construction the absolute best, but St. Croix's designs are even better! We make it easy to show your personality.
Unique and Exclusive - Our sock designs are produced in limited quantities by Europe's finest sock makers.
We Love Socks!
Other benefits of St. Croix socks:
- The mid-calf length keeps your sock in place all day and the elasticity comfortably rides over the heaviest part of the calf.
- Plated knit cotton outside with stretch nylon inside, which helps absorbs moisture and provides excellent shape retention.
- The hand-looped toe is very costly; it adds 15 minutes to loop each pair but results in superior comfort across the foot.
- The designs are unique to St. Croix and are created by our in-house designer, Nadine.
- We use the finest cotton yarns with elastane for comfortable stretch and socks that stay up!
If you love our socks as much as we do, join our brand new Well Heeled Sock of the Month Club. You'll receive special communications on sock promotions, new designs, and information on the new Well Heeled sock-scription service. Each month we'll send you a unique design. At the end of the year, you'll receive an extra pair free! Become a Well Heeled member, because your feet deserve luxury too!